- Contours: 20' & 80'
- Scale: 1:48,000
- GPS Data: Yes
- Water Type: Fresh
- Region/State(s): Utah
- Price: $10.95
- UPC: 761428 032553
LAKE POWELL NORTH - Colorado River Inlet through Escalante Arm
Waterproof, Tear-Resistant Plastic
Folds to 9" x 4", Unfolded 3' x 2'
Additions/Improvements to Fish-n-Map Company’s Lake Powell North map Updated February 2019
• Rocky fish habitat areas have been added which include the following rock types: Rock walls, solid rock, slab rock, rock rubble and rock rubble slides
• Submerged brush fish habitat areas have been added
• Additional feeder cuts are shown
• Improved depth contours
• Updated the suggested fishing locations with emphasis on the fish habitats in applicable areas
• Updated the fishing strategy with emphasis on the fish habitat areas
• Sediment filled areas have been updated including the Colorado River inlet area, Bullfrog Bay, Halls Creek Bay, Red Canyon, Blue Notch Canyon, and more
• Updated facility information
Improved depth contours by adding a 60' contour and a 140' contour
Updated suggested fishing locations
Added numerous feeder creek channels
NUMEROUS Fishing Locations with GPS Coordinates Provided!
Fishing Strategy Included
Underwater Depth Contours for Easy Structure Identification Provided
Boat Ramps, Roads, Campgrounds, Marinas and Facilities Identified
For Southern Area, See Fish-n-Map Company's Lake Powell South map
MADE IN U.S.A.