- Contours: 20' & 80'
- Scale: 1:48,000
- GPS Data: Yes
- Water Type: Fresh
- Region/State(s): Arizona, Utah
- Price: $10.95
- UPC: 761428 032089
LAKE POWELL SOUTH - Wahweap to Escalante Arm, Including San Juan Arm
WATERPROOF, TEAR-RESISTANT PLASTIC
Folds to 9" x 4", Unfolds to 3'x 2'
• Added Fish Habitat:
o Rock type printed along shoreline showing type of rock
o Submerged Brush identified
o Rock Rubble Reefs identified
• Added sediment fill areas to the map including “delta front” at the Colorado River inlet area
• Updated Fishing Strategy and Fishing Suggestions
• Added onshore brush and trees
• Added shoreline geological features such as “Steep Deep”, “Slab Rock”, “Solid Rock”, “Gravel”, etc.
• Updated facilities
• Added an additional color to the map – green
Fish habitat areas added which includes the identification of bass holding rock reefs (Rubble, cracks, mounds & indents), submerged brush, and fish-holding food traps.
Updates to the suggested fishing locations and fishing strategy, taking into account the fish habitat areas.
Updated the sediment filled areas, especially in the San Juan River inlet area.
Latitude and longitude grids have been changed to NAD 83 datum
NUMEROUS Fishing Locations with GPS Coordinates Provided!
Fishing Strategy Included
Underwater Depth Contours (20', 60', 100', etc.)for Easy Structure Identification
Latitude and Longitude Grids Shown
Boat Ramps, Roads, Campgrounds & Facilities Identified
See also Fish-n-Map Company's Lake Powell North (Colorado River Inlet through Escalante Arm)
MADE IN THE U.S.A.